Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sci-Fi Distortion


I'm not sure if it's the music I've been listening to, or what, but I haven't had any good fodder for The Phonological Loop for a long while. Admittedly I missed posting once a couple of months ago, but alas the music has left my head, and I feel it would be inappropriate to go back and fake a post. Perhaps that song will come back in the future for your enjoyment, but that's not what we're focusing on today.

Today I've been living with a short little instrumental loop from the song "Sci-Fi Distortion" by X-Treme Bass. Don't worry if you've never heard of this particular artist, it's pretty obscure. I happened upon this CD in a batch of promo discs that were given to me years ago by a family friend. Out of the roughly 30 CDs I received, I think I only kept about 4. On a side note, the best thing that came of it was introducing me to Propellerheads.

I'm not really minding the loop, but it'd be pretty cool if I could get a subwoofer installed in my brain. As the artist's name suggests, there's a good bit of bass in the tune and I feel like even my imagination isn't doing it justice.

No comments: